SMS and Telephone Marketing Campaign Terms and Conditions
By providing your phone number(s) to Interland, Inc., you agree and understand that:
- Interland, Inc. and/or any third-party agency acting on its behalf (collectively, “Interland, Inc.”) may communicate with you at such number(s) by phone call, voice message, internet-to-phone message, SMS text message, interactive voice recordings using autodial systems, or prerecorded artificial or voice messages (“Communications”) regarding truck driving jobs or contracting opportunities.
- Standard message, data, voice, or other rates may apply from your landline, mobile service, or wireless device carrier for Communications you receive.
- You may text HELP in response to a text message to receive help.
- You may text STOP in response to a text message to opt out of receiving further text messages from Interland, Inc.
- Additional terms and conditions may be provided to you in the future (e.g., as part of an opt-in confirmation text message), and such terms and conditions will supplement and not replace these terms.
You further represent and warrant that you are the subscriber for the phone number(s) provided and you possess the phone(s) associated with such number(s). You agree to notify Interland, Inc. if your phone number(s) change or you no longer possess the phone(s) associated with such number(s).
By providing your telephone and/or cell phone information, you knowingly and voluntarily agree to indemnify, defend, and hold interland, inc., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all losses, complaints, demands, claims, causes of action, liabilities, costs, judgments, damages, fines, penalties, compensation, attorney’s fees, and expenses of any kind, including any and all types of injuries and/or damages suffered by you, which arise as a result of (or are related to) the communications. You knowingly and voluntarily agree not to sue, or cause any lawsuit, complaint, claim, or charge to be filed on your behalf against interland, inc. Or its vendors with respect to any such damages.